Friday, October 14, 2005

3.

Interludes

Glances in
oxides windfall
peripheral haze zenith
swabbing you blind
like living room

crosstype catacomb
feasts I am splintering
you in tow paperveined
in the most common
shrug lead me wet-

ways starting from
ash beige clover
fingertips moving
morningsilent lead
to yours alternation

a scythe cowled by
knee and navel under
coral carapace censuring
your breath somehow
we travel mirrors

swim the horizon
brittle morpheme
shift becomes
euphoric taut
something like a window

accumulating you in breeze
but made of grass
wisteria coarse seedlings
commas give way letting
emptiness this found

light shutter close
more funnel than eye

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott Glassman said...

Yes! Perfect. I love the arrangement. It matches a sense of alternation. Very beautiful. I'm removing the word "now" from the last line, but this feels finished to me-- what do you think?

2:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm good with that.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home