Monday, October 03, 2005

Interweave 3?

blithely you thrust
category: container blue
lid to the serene sepulcher
door threshold hearth
twirled instant of
two breaths not mingling but
sideways shattering
i cannot launder silence
chapped gashed
leaping crypts at dusk
what is the fire place?
who leaves them for you
as if perfect and kindled?
glittering in nitrous looms
every chair every table is not
abutting clay-red burn here
you are quartz and softer
incinerated by some wall
opal hook of space
fingers hemoglobin move
like traffic but to get there

torn pipelines blast
your enzymes
resound in my light
printing blandness hearts
triple bypass main street closed
leaking their pulses to whir
pathways to puddles
some outer beam resisting
hovering as a wave and a particle
what happens is
not happening fourteen fathoms down
picture me saying this until
concentric seams between these
garbled currencies
sew themselves reflexive pond
becomes creek and thread
where words thrash against
a violet siege
turns vermilion to black
back to you hissing
the not-blood of “I am person”

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott Glassman said...

This is great too, like the last one, multiplied powerfully with your voice and YES, I don't know where mine begins or ends anymore, they just meld . . . I'm going to try breaking it up a bit, let it breathe some, but I don't want to alter it too much. Because at 9:35 pm as I read it, I was swept right in and as is, completely absorbed and twisted around. I think this should be us working on the second poem call it "interweave 2" once it's finished. Is that cool?

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home